Fundamentals of Digital Fabrication¶
Student: Anastasia Gilz¶
Table of contents¶
Some introduction text, formatted in heading 2 style
This is the documantation blog for the course I’ve taken in Winter Semester 2019/2020 at the Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences in Kamp-Lintfort. The Course included the following topics:
Project management ¶
In this part of the Course we learned to install a collaboration and documentation routine. We are using a GitLab Repository to keep this blog up-to-date and a local Dash console to execute the git commands.
2D and 3D Design ¶
In this lecture we installed and learnd 2D- and 3D Design Tools.
We used the LibreCAD Software because it is free, open source and platform independent. We tried out important functions and created a few sketches. This simple and lightweight tool is very powerful.
Here Pictures will be inserted
No worries, you can’t break anything, all the changes you make are saved under Version Control using GIT. This means that you have all the different versions of your page saved and available all the time in the Gitlab interface.
- This website is built automatically by gitlab every time you edit the files in the docs folder
- It does so thanks to Mkdocs a static site generator written in Python
- You must start customizing the file
mkdocs.ymlwith your information
- You can change the looks of your website using mkdocs themes, you can find in the
mkdocs.ymlthe options for the Material Mkdocs theme
- If you want to start from scratch, you can delete everything (using git-rm) in this repository and push any other static website